按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
90 No wonder youre so experienced。
怪不得你这幺有经验。
91 Textile business has bee more and more difficult since the petition grew。
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your pany?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you。
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you。????????
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
96 This is our mon desire。
这是我们的共同愿望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade。
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
98 Ive read about it; but Id like to know more about it。
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing。????????
百闻不如一见。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢??